Saturday, April 4, 2009

Work, etc.

My posting frequency has been abysmal. My excuse is that I spend my days working...slowly. Since I'm perpetually overheated, it takes me three times longer to accomplish anything here than it did in go-go-go New York City. The only thing slower than my pace is the Cambodian internet connection.

This week, I spent my days trekking 45 minutes to and from the Khmer Rouge courthouse. I had a story in GlobalPost about the start of the trials and also co-authored a piece with Stephen about corruption in The Economist. This might cause our visas to be mysteriously revoked, but it was worth the risk. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Jill N said...

i'd rather spend my time on projects i'm getting paid for, too. exciting to see you're living your dream though! congrats on the big stories and even bigger byline! miss you terribly! (fingers crossed for that visa)